- 25 Grams Of High-Quality Protein Per Serving
- Only 100 Calories
- Zero Fat, Sugar, And Lactose
Kodiak's 1Whey is scientifically designed to provide 25 grams of clean, pure protein derived solely from 100% Whey Protein Isolate, which research has shown to ignite muscle protein synthesis, promote optimal nitrogen retention, and accelerate muscle growth and repair.
Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram-for-gram, the purest form of protein available (90%+ pure protein).
This level of purity is achieved through a cold cross-flow micro- and ultra-filtration process that removes the larger, less absorbable protein molecules while also filtering out fat, lactose, and ash that can be present in whey concentrates.
Furthermore, this process does not denature the valuable proteins and peptides in whey, so the protein itself is of a higher quality.
Studies suggest the ingestion of fast-acting protein sources, such as whey isolates, can increase amino acid levels in systemic circulation and stimulate robust increases in protein synthesis, arguably the most important physiological factor in existence when it comes to muscle growth, strength, and recovery.
What's more, since whey protein isolates are generally low in carbs, lactose-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, and gluten-free, it makes it the perfect choice for low-carb dieters, lactose intolerant individuals, or athletes who want to get ripped while packing on muscle.
Simply put, isolates are the king of the whey jungle, and Kodiak's 1Whey is the alpha male of the protein pride!
Whey protein isolates digest and absorb rapidly and are, gram for gram, the most refined and purest form of protein (90-98% pure protein).
- It is also a potent stimulator of muscle protein synthesis due to its ability to causes a rapid increase in amino acids found in the bloodstream.
- This form of whey contains little to no lactose so it may be beneficial for individuals who experience GI problems. Also due to the refinement process whey isolate contains little fat, carbs, and milk sugars.
- A 2006 study conducted by Cribb et al. found recreational bodybuilders who supplemented with whey protein isolate in conjunction with a 10-week resistance training program achieved greater gains in lean mass, strength, and decreases in body fat compared to a placebo group.